Eoanet is a half natlang created by Isaac A Treeby 2019 and is still being worked apon. If one went 'aibzirv', you would think 'I observe' or 'I notice'
|Nouns decline according to...|
|Verbs conjugate according to...|
|Progress||Expression error: Unexpected < operator.%|
|Creator||Isaac A Treeby|
- 1 Phonology
- 2 Phonotactics
- 3 Orthogrophy
- 4 Grammer
|Stop||p b||t d||k g||ʔ|
|Fricat.||f v||s z||ʃ ʒ *ç||x||h|
|Affric.||p͡f||t͡ʃ d͡ʒ *t͡ç||k͡x|
w, *ʍ Labiovelar approximants
*kw, *gw Labiovelar stops
- *ɲ, ç, and t͡ç are allophones of n & ŋ, h, and t͡ʃ before j
- *ʍ is an allophone of h before w
- *kw and gw are consonat clusters realized as phonemes.
- *a is often realized as a central vowel is many conlangs, but is front in the IPA, so does Eoanet
Eoanet has strict phonotactics that restrict on what is allowed:
- (C)(C)V(C)(C) syllable structure
- ŋ and ʔ may not occur word initially
- n can be syllabic
- ʙ, ʀ, h, p͡f, j, and w may not occur in coda.
- Only intervocalic glottal stop (ʔuʔ can't exist in Eoanet)
- ʔ and nonsibalent affricates cannot occur in clusters whatsoever
- Onset clusters are obstruent + sonarent
- Unless the first in the pair is s, the next must be a liquid or semivowel
- If the first is a labial, it cannot combine with ⳑ
- If the first is s, then it can combine with anything.
- Coda clusters are sonarent + obstruent
The type of writing that Eoanet uses a featural abugida, where the is an inherant vowel and that similar sounds are written similar.
The type is accually enforced by the rules:
- Right-to-left, top-to-bottom writing direction
- Diphthongs and clusters squish
- Schwa symbol only used at beginning of word
- Other vowels written below consonants
Nouns & Pronouns
Eoanet has 3 cases: nominative, accusitive, and genitive. The accusitive is optinal with nouns most of the time, but is required to be mare for quirky subject on all nouns. The genitive is a requirement if the next word is a belonging.
Eonet has 2 numbers just like English: singular and plural.
So, here a chart of the declensions:
|Pl.||-ab||-ɚb||sa- ... -ab|
Here's a prounoun table:
Eoanet has 3 tenses: past, present, and future cause' that's common
Perfective-imperfective distiction only
Only subject but in all person and number (3rd person sing is unmarked)
Here it is:
The agreement is the same as the pronouns but semivowels are their vowel equivalent and that diphthongs are the first vowel of the pair.
Adjectives & Adverbs
Only comparative and superlative
The chart would be very boring, so I'mn't showing you it.
Eoanet uses the one and only octal
Cardinal, cardinal frcaction, ordinal, ordinal fraction
Go to KhanAcadamy to see the chart
Subject, Verb, Object
SVO for the main phrase, SOV for compound and complex phrases.
DemN, NNum, PossN, then after applying the Hawkins Universal (Prep ⊃ ((NDem v NNum v NPoss ⊃ NAdj) & (NAdj ⊃ NGen) & (NGen ⊃ NRel))) I got NAdj, NGen, and NRel, everything else is: AuxV, VSdb, & AdvV/Adj/Adv. Then, AdjMarStan, and Comm-Prop.
Adjectives: noun+purpose-material-origin-color-shape-age-size-opinion-quantit, different: demostretive-possessive+noun+adjective-numeral, phrase: noun+clause-genitive/genitive+noun+clause. For verbs: auxiliary-adverb+verb+subordinate