Welp, now that the construction period is over, it's now time to get the voting underway!
To explain first how voting shall operate:
- All members of the community may vote, even those who did not submit an entry to the challenge.
- All voters have three votes.
- Votes may either be positive (+) or negative (-).
- Voters who submitted an entry may only vote for their own conlang once.
- When you vote, you must provide a reason for your decision; this helps others decide, and provides feedback to the contestants.
- You may change your vote at any time until the end of the judging period.
- To submit your vote, simply comment on this blog post.
- You may only vote on the approved qualifying entries.
Speaking of qualifying entries, I shall now announce which entries those are! They are:
- Ahise by The Kaufman
- Ggän by Osswix
- Likubenge loduha by Greatbuddha
- Luluvo by Sunazhum
- Shalledian by Abyzmal
- Shinsali by Somehomo
- Wexelgwe by Pat5005
- Xongeith by Bace1000
- Xwarṣa by Elector Dark
- Ødilaaife by AKsroa4a
Thank you to all who participated!
Please read through all of the entry pages and submit your votes! May the best man win. :D
Voting ends Sunday, September 7 (as of right now; this may change).